If you are considering microblade training in Chandler AZ, contact Tara Etling. She is a leading microblading educator and lash stylish.
What Is Microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent tattoo technique that creates fuller-looking eyebrows. Results typically last one to three years, depending on your skin type. The ink will fade quicker on oily skin, and it depends on what kind of skincare products you use.
- You need to make sure you are having your eyebrows microbladed by a professionally trained brow artist. There shouldn't be any significant side effects, but there is always the chance of infection. That is why it is critical to follow all of the aftercare instructions carefully.
- Not all microblading artists are the same, nor do they all have the same qualifications. Some people take a two-day course and don’t attend conventions and conferences to ensure they are abreast of all of the current techniques and trends. Attend classes in microblade training in Chandler AZ.
How Do I Become A Certified Microblade Technician?
- You should attend approved classes by AAM (American Academy of Micropigmentation) and SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals). You will want to avoid classes that have less than 100 hours and no mention of AAM and SPCP.
- Enroll and attend all of your classes. Your classes will include homework, live practice, and teacher demonstrations. Get official documentation. Make sure you get the total amount of hours required and include all documentation and take photos of live-work completed with the consent of the customer.
- You need to join the AAM or SPCP. You will also need to take a BPS (Blood Borne Pathogens Standard) certification course that follows OSHA's standards. You must sign up and take the examination. You will also need to provide proof of insurance and then pass your certification test.
- Next, you will need to obtain a license from your local health department. If you want to work as a legal technician, you need to apply for a permit that covers cosmetology, tattooing, and permanent make up.
- You also have to meet the National Cosmetic Regulation Standard. You will need to find out what your local regulations are regarding microblading. You can attend microblade training in Chandler AZ by enrolling in Tara Etling’s Microblading Academy.
- It is important to note each state has different requirements. Some states require very little training and some none at all. If you want customers that are happy with the results, training is essential.
How Do I Choose an Excellent Eyebrow Artist?
Make sure the artist you choose has professional training and certification. Because microblading is semi-permanent, you want to make sure the professional you choose can help you determine what eyebrow arch and color will work best for you. Not all eyebrow artists have the same quality of training. You are going to have to live the results of any microblade procedure, so you will want to choose your technician carefully.
Check out their prior work. You can often read reviews online. If you are considering training, contact Tara Etling and enroll in one of her intensive workshops.Microblade Training Chandler Az
View Larger Map